Full Job Description
We are an SEO Digital Agency specializing in working with small businesses throughout the USA. We are looking for a full-time SEO Specialist who thrives at Project Management to join our growing agency.
WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING.
Are you interested in marketing and helping clients improve their digital presence? Do you love the challenge of being responsible for taking a business to the next level through your SEO and marketing expertise? Are you ready to join an established agency and have your voice heard? Look no further.
This is not a remote position. You will be working from our office in Lafayette, CO.
What You'll Do
- Complete in-depth training provided by us on SEO and project management. You will learn:
- Planning and execution of search engine optimization campaigns for the agency and our clients.
- Provide SEO roadmap and recommendations.
- Optimize websites to improve efficiencies and increase the volume of conversions.
- Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts.
- Collaborate with team members and lead them to devise new and exciting marketing initiatives.
- Review monthly reports and then provide analysis of performance along with recommendations for improvements.
- Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging SEO and marketing strategies, tools, and best practices.
- Manage and prioritize multiple accounts simultaneously.
What You'll Need:
- The ability to quickly adapt and utilize tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data.
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills.
- Data analysis experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEM Rush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) a plus
- The love of learning new things.
- If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Nice to haves
- Technical SEO knowledge and experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Certified in Google Analytics.
- Project Management on Digital Projects
We heard cries of distressed companies being burned by unprofessional SEO companies - so we decided to take action!
BSM is a bold, reliable and trustworthy agency delivering an enhanced SEO experience. Laser-focused on growing qualified traffic to the site, and over-communicating progress along the way.
WE ARE BSM